How far along? 19 weeks
Size of Baby? He's the size of that mango in my hand, and weighs 10 ounces.
Total weight gain/loss: I gained about a half a pound in the last week so now I'm -1.5.
Maternity clothes: Mostly the stuff I bought at the beginning of the school year. And Belly Bands.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: So much better now that I have the body pillow, although our bed is a little crowded. And the only time I'm not coughing (from drainage) is when I'm sleeping on my side.
Movement: A whole ton when I lay down at night! We had the anatomy ultrasound today and when we first got there he was moving so much that his heart rate was 172. By the end of it he settled down, and his heart rate dropped to 148 where it's usually around when I go in for appointments.
Symptoms: Congestion and coughing. Feeling a little better this week compared to last week.
Labor signs? None
Food cravings: Hmmm...crab rangoons.
Miss anything? Still missing sushi and cold turkey sandwiches. And missing my brother and Ally - wish you could come home for Christmas!
Belly button in or out? Still in
Wedding rings on or off? On
Best moment this week: So far, today's ultrasound. Everything is looking good and developing normally. Brian asked to see him in 3D, and he looks so weird (see pics below)! Second best, a gift from Brian's aunt Kathi. She knit a cute little blanket and the tiniest, cutest little booties. We also shared the news with Brian's grandma Mary. Brian secretly told her the name we picked out and she didn't dislike it too much. Boys names are so hard!
Weekly wisdom: Rest! I keep pushing myself to get everything done on my to-do list, but once I slowed down and slept, I was able to kick the sinus infection and get my rate of coughing down. Next up, increase water intake during the first half of the day. I discovered that the less I drink after 5:00, the more I sleep through the night.
Looking forward to: Christmas! Presents are wrapped (well the ones I purchased anyway...Brian's slacking), and I have all the ingredients to make mint cookies. Dad's prepared to make some virgin jello shots for me to take on Christmas while Mom, Dad, and Brian take real ones. And Jen and family are coming to town on Christmas day. I can't wait to see the girls (and I guess her and Ryan) and to see what Jen got Baby Craun!
![]() |
| Hard to tell but he has his arms and hands by his face. The little lump kind of in the center is an eye (hand's covering the other one) and his mouth is open just a little bit. |
![]() |
| His profile. Brian was concerned after seeing the 3D one that he didn't have a nose, but there it is. |
![]() |
| And this is why when I first found out I was pregnant all I could think about was the dancing alien popping out of the dude's stomach in Space Balls (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVZUVeMtYXc). Brian thinks he looks like a wet cat with it's ears pulled back. Either way - creepy. |



No comments:
Post a Comment