How far along? 32 weeks
Baby Craun's size: A big squash. He should be about 3 lbs and 16ish inches long
Total weight gain/loss: 13.5 lbs total. I'm surprised it wasn't more after this weekend!
Maternity clothes: Yep
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: No real change from last week.
Movement: Lots. He likes to move around.
Symptoms: Continued heartburn and difficulty breathing if I try to move around too fast. And I have finally started swelling - but typically only my right foot/ankle. It's not freakish but I can definitely notice it. Shoes are still fitting though!
Labor signs? Increased Braxton Hicks.
Food cravings: Loving fruit/sweets right now.
Miss anything? Running. It's gorgeous outside and this is usually the time of year when I get the motivation to run again. I'm feeling so out of shape (not like I was really that in shape before though) and I'm jealous of those runners I drive by.
Belly button in or out? Holding steady at the almost ready to pop out stage.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Nursery progress: Lots done! All the bedding and clothes we got at the shower this weekend have been cleaned and put in place. His closet is now organized! We have quite the stock of 0-3 month clothes and a few things to get us through future months. I also have the hospital bag and diaper bag mostly packed. We used gift cards to purchase the curtains and rug, so those are in place. The cats really love the rug. The crib skirt is on it's way from Amazon. Now we just need to get Dad (aka Grandpa Carlson) to fill the massive holes left behind by the shelf we discarded and Mom (aka Grandma Carlson) to make the cushion for the window seat (that's the fabric laying across it in the photo above), then we can hang all the art and be done!
Best moment this week: This last weekend was awesome! We celebrated my last birthday of my 20s at Cosi Cucina. Brian told me it was just going to be us, but surprised me with my parents and friends. I love surprises! Meg got me my favorite cupcakes from Carefree Patisserie - red velvet ones and lemon velvet ones. My friends give some great birthday gifts! On my birthday, Friday, I worked a half day and celebrated with a mani and pedi, and then hung out at my parents with my family and my cousin, aunt, and grandma. Then Saturday was my shower, and I was blown away by all the work Mom and Jen put into it. The food was all inspired by what the caterpillar ate in the book, and every inch of that room was decorated. It looked amazing and I had so much fun! Everyone was super generous and I feel so blessed to have you all in my life! Here are a few pictures:
![]() |
| I wanted to save this tissue caterpillar so bad but there was nowhere to put it. |
| Thank you Mom and Jen for the wonderful shower, and thank you everyone for the great gifts! |
Weekly Wisdom: I need to start taking it easy and stop pushing myself so much. I'm so used to the fast pace, and there are only a few weeks left with so much to do. But taking care of myself and Baby D is more important!
Looking forward to: Spring break next week - I'll feel better when I have time to cross more off the to do list and time to relax in the same day.

No comments:
Post a Comment