How far along? 31 weeks. This last week has flown by. Freaking out that he'll be here before we know it!
Baby Craun's size: A pineapple. Whoa, that's big!
Total weight gain/loss: 11.5 pounds total
Maternity clothes: Yep. Found some cute tops at Anthropologie last weekend that fit my belly!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I wake up to go to the bathroom every 3 hours or so, but sleeping well despite that.
Movement: Lots. At my appointment the other day he was moving around so much that she couldn't get his heart rate because she'd find the heart beat, then he'd roll around.
Symptoms: My feet swell by the end of the day, and I noticed that my center of gravity is way off. I'm super clutzy now! Oh, and I'm hot all the time!
Labor signs? Nope
Food cravings: Sugar! But is this any different from normal life? I've also been eating tons of cereal.
Miss anything? Breathing normal on some days. He's starting to hog the real estate that my organs normally claim.
Belly button in or out? The top part is going to pop out soon. Ew.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Nursery progress: No updates here.
Best moment this week: I love Anthropologie. And Whole Foods. Bess, Lauren, and I had a nice little shopping trip this last weekend, and I found a few shirts, a pretty lace hoodie, and a super cute jacket that fit my pregnant body plus some yummy snacks to fill my cravings!
Weekly wisdom: An April birth = more diamonds for me. My doctor reminded me (and D) of this the other day, and wanted Bri to know that my wedding ring doesn't count. Love my doctor!
Looking forward to: My shower!
No comments:
Post a Comment