Wednesday, March 21, 2012

33 Weeks

This is what 7:30 am looks like on spring break when Brian forgot to wake me up...
How far along?  33 weeks
Baby Craun's size:  He's the size of a honeydew melon. Yum!
Total weight gain/loss:  14.5 total. I'm putting on 1-1.5 lbs per week now just like I'm supposed to.
Maternity clothes:  Yep. And I'm wearing Bri's red cut-off tank to sleep now because all my tanks are too small. I look awesome. It almost made an appearance in the picture but I couldn't do that to myself.
Stretch marks?  Nope.
Sleep:  Good until about 3-4ish. Then my hips are KILLING me.
Movement:  Lots. He seems to be hanging out on the right side of my belly and gets some pretty good jabs into my ribs. Minus the rib jabbing, it's so cool to feel him move.
Symptoms:  Swelling more at the end of the day when it was warmer. My hips are hurting something fierce now.
Labor signs?  Not this week.
Food cravings:  Doritos tacos. That's all I've been wanting since I tried it yesterday!
Miss anything?  St. Patrick's Day and spring break really made me miss drinking because that's what I've usually done during this time.
Belly button in or out?  The very top part is starting to poke out just a bit, but the bottom part is still in. It looks weird.
Wedding rings on or off?  Mostly on, unless I forget or it's really warm.
Nursery progress:  Crib skirt is now on. Brian and I are almost done with the wooden name thing, and then we'll hang all the art above the crib. We'll probably finish that tonight (pictures next time!).
Best moment this week:  Spring break! I'm getting so much done! Plus I get pampering - lunch with Mom and massage this afternoon.
Weekly wisdom:  I was working on the photobook for last year and came across Brinley's newborn pics. I remember watching her while Jen was in the bathtub, and thinking about how crazy it is that Brian and I were going to start trying for our own baby a few months later. Hard to believe that D is going to be here within the next 7ish weeks - 49 days!
Looking forward to:  Maternity pics with Bess tomorrow (share those when we're done with editing)!

No comments:

Post a Comment