Sunday, October 26, 2014

Chloe & William's Nursery

We're (almost) done!  We finished the twins' nursery so much faster and earlier than Dominic's nursery because I am so paranoid about bed rest and early delivery. So here you go!


That empty space on the shelf will be filled with their newborn photos in silver frames that are engraved with their birth date, time, weight, and height. Thanks Mom and Dad!  We'll fill the white frame with a photo of the two of them.

Another gift from my mom - these cute matching banks during a week that I was feeling especially down. Love you Mom!


The one in the middle says, "Keep trying. Be believing. Be happy. Don't get discouraged. Everything will work out." I felt that was a necessary reminder, especially during the first few months. The two canvases were painted by Dominic.
The quilts from Restoration Hardware Baby. The bumpers match, and we scored an awesome deal!

Their matching kitties. Brian thinks they're creepy.

I saw a bookshelf like this on pinterest and Dad and Brian made it a reality. It's one of my favorite parts of their room!



I have been waiting for a few years to buy "I Had a Favorite Dress"! And how appropriate is the shoe book?!
And a few photo bombs from my loves:

Not now Mom. I'm working out.


Her new favorite spot. She's going to hate the babies for stealing this and her chair she used to always sleep in.

No comments:

Post a Comment