How far along? 30 weeks - 3/4ths of the way there! Freaking out slightly that we're so close.
Baby Craun's size: Thebump.com says he's the size of a cucumber. That's one big cucumber. He should weigh between 2.5 and 3.5 pounds.
Total weight gain/loss: Up 11 lbs total.
Maternity clothes: For sure.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: If I'm super exhausted - good for the most part. Otherwise I just lay awake feeling him kick and thinking about everything that needs to be done before he arrives.
Movement: Lots. I love feeling it, and I'm sure I'll miss it when he's here in real life. Two nights ago he had the hiccups for the first time.
Symptoms: Heartburn is still here.
Labor signs? A few Braxton-Hicks here and there.
Food cravings: Not really. Most of the time there isn't a food item that is really interesting to me (although I really want a lemon velvet cupcake from Carefree Patisserie...need to stay away from there!). I'm kind of like "whatever" about food right now for the most part.
Miss anything? Being able to put socks and boots on without my belly getting in the way. Basically doing anything without my belly getting in the way. I apologize in advance if I bump into you accidently with this thing - I forget that I have this excess growth!
Belly button in or out? Oh man the top part is going to pop out soon. And Brian had the observation the other day that it's gotten more oval shaped than the nice circle it was before.
Wedding rings on or off? On if my pregnancy brain remembers to put it on again in the mornings.
Nursery progress: Nothing new. I need to give my mom all the stuff for making the cushion so she can get rolling on that.
Best moment this week: The quality time I had with the gals this weekend. My friends are the greatest! And Alivia being a little weirded out by the fact that there's a baby in my tummy. Also, yesterday one of the students I sometimes work with saw me and said "baby" spontaneously. This girl hardly said a word last year and now she's making spontaneous comments! Made my day!
Weekly wisdom: On Sunday when I went over to Kwok and Jenny's to get our travel system (thank you guys for the wonderful deal!!!!!!!!), Kwok asked me if I liked being pregnant. I think I surprised myself a bit when I said yes. When Brian and I decided like a year and a half ago that we'd start trying in August, I was sort of dreading being pregnant. Dreading it pretty much up until the date we got the positive test back. I think because all I could focus on was myself - that my freedom would be gone, that I couldn't drink, etc. But it hasn't been all that bad, and I haven't minded the changes so much because now I'm not really focused on me anymore. I feel so blessed to have had such an easy pregnancy, and I think this has made Brian and I even closer.
Looking forward to: Omaha! Conference on Thursday and Friday, and then shopping trip to Anthropologie on Saturday. This is pretty much my last weekend away until who knows when.
No comments:
Post a Comment