Sunday, September 28, 2014
Pregnant with Twins: 21 Weeks
How far along? 21 weeks
Baby Crauns' size: About 10.5 inches which is supposed to equal a pomegranate?
Total weight gain/loss: Depending on the scale, either 11 pounds or 14 pounds total.
Maternity clothes: Of course, however I'm finding that my clothes are either tight or way too big, since I didn't buy many maternity clothes for Dom and when I did it was the last month or so when I was really large. Guessing I'm not far from the really large spot.
Stretch marks? Mark Friday, September 25, down as a really depressing day. I discovered my first stretch marks ever on my stomach. They're super little (like 1/4 inch) right now, but I have no doubt that they'll get bigger. Brian looked at me like I was crazy when I pointed them out to him. Apparently he didn't see them but I know they're there!
Sleep: I miss sleep. I need to plan on giving myself 9.5-10 hours in bed to actually get 8.5 to 9 hours of sleep because the babies keep me up or I have to pee every 3-4 hours.
Movement: They are moving like crazy all the time, but like most babies they prefer to move at bedtime. It's fun to guess which one is doing what in there, but it's sort of painful! I had a dream that they were kicking so hard that they caused bruising on the outside of my stomach. I'm looking forward to the time when the movements are really crazy only so that Dominic can feel them. Right now I think he wouldn't have the patience to wait for the kicks.
Symptoms: Swelling at the end of day is happening pretty much every day. If it's not, then my ankles hurt so bad that I feel like I'm waddling already. Nausea is still there off and on, and so is the heartburn. I have major prego brain as well.
Labor signs? Negatory
Food cravings: Taste of New York pizza again! I made Brian get me a piece for dinner Friday night. Otherwise, food doesn't really sound appealing. Have you ever stuck your gut out and tried to hold it out to the point that it hurt? That's the feeling I have all the time.
Miss anything? Beer and real wine. My patience; my fuse is a really short right now and I try so hard to not freak out on people who are annoying me. But it's also helping a little at work because I'm pretty no-nonsense right now and things seem to get done.
Belly button in or out? The top part is starting to stick out but no further than last week.
Wedding rings on or off? Just my wedding band, unless something important is happening. We took family pictures this morning so I sucked it up and wore my ring for a few hours.
Nursery progress: Crib 2 is up and ready! We also got all the shelves ready to be hung yesterday; just need to paint them. Hoping to get pretty much everything done this week so that we just have little odds and ends left!
Best moment this week: This is unrelated to the babies, but in the mornings when Dom is ready to get up and moving, he knocks on his bedroom door. I got to be the one to open his door the last two mornings and he's always so excited to see me. Sometimes I wonder how I'll be able to love two more babies as much as I love Dominic.
Weekly wisdom: I've got nothing this week. Between work being crazy and trying to get all the little projects around the house done before I feel like crap again, I'm exhausted. To do lists are totally my friend.
Looking forward to: Seeing our family pictures! It'll be the first time we've had professional photos taken, and I love her work so I can't wait to see them. Especially since they're counting as Dom's 2-year (only 5 months late), my maternity photos, and long-overdue family photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment