How far along? 31 weeks.
Baby Crauns' size: They are each about the size of a pineapple. Does that mean I can buy the gold pineapple candle from Anthropologie to celebrate? Brian says no.
Total weight gain/loss: I'm scared to find out on Tuesday.
Maternity clothes: I've been wearing some stretchier normal people dresses this last week. I sort of forgot about a few of the dresses I wore during and right after my pregnancy with Dominic. Time to shop my closet!
Stretch marks? Nothing crazy.
Sleep: I'm so exhausted but it's rare for me to get more than 7-8 hours right now, even when I try. I've learned to start the night propped up on pillows sort of on my back/left side and then transition to flopping between my left and right sides. I find that my hips hurt less if I do this.
Movement: I posted a video on facebook yesterday of their antics - and that was super mild compared to how they normally are! On Friday afternoon, I was having a conversation with some of my favorite coworkers and one of them stopped mid-sentence to watch the babies go crazy. It is such a cool feeling, but so creepy and painful at the same time. I don't remember Dominic ever hurting me like they do!
Symptoms: Major congestion. I fought off a cold earlier this week but I'm worried that it's coming back. Heartburn is instantaneous after anything spicy. And I am super emotional!
Labor signs? I only had one contraction this week! We have another ultrasound on Tuesday so hopefully I won't have any other signs show up.
Food cravings: Water is the best. I chug it all the time. And I'm obsessed with all things peppermint and chocolate.
Miss anything? Sleep. I just want to lay on my stomach or my back and be able to sleep a full 8 hours. I'm going to be missing this one for a long time.
Belly button in or out? Completely flat, like it doesn't exist.
Wedding rings on or off? Still wearing my wedding band but not the other one.
Nursery progress: Nothing else done. But Marbs has decided to sleep all the time in Chloe's crib so we put aluminum foil in there - you can kind of see it behind me. I think she experienced it once over night (it's all crinkled) and hasn't been in since.
Best moment this week: Friday night we had a visit from Megan and Isla. I was so thankful that Megan came over to visit that I started crying when she called me earlier in the day. They both look wonderful and Dom was so excited to see "Baby" (look at that, already calling his future wife by a term of endearment). He had fun tickling her and showing her toys, and didn't seem too phased by any crying. He did get a little jealous at the end of us holding her, though. My other favorite part of the weekend was visiting Santa at the zoo yesterday. Dom didn't seem too scared of Santa and took the best picture!
| Telling Santa that he wants a baseball glove and tee ball set |
| And I bought him some left-handed scissors earlier so he doesn't have to go through a life of tortured cutting |
| Super excited to see Santa's reindeer |
Again this week I am incredibly thankful for all our health. Yesterday Dominic painted a Christmas picture to send to a little girl in Utah who is likely celebrating her last Christmas. My heart breaks for this family. Please put little Addie on your Christmas card list (click on the link to get her address)!
Looking forward to: Next weekend! We'll celebrate Christmas with Brian's family and then on Sunday I think we're going to make sugar cookies (going the slice and bake route, but still using homemade because I hate the store bought dough). I'm excited for Dom to decorate cookies, but it also means
Only 17 more days until Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment