How far along? 29 weeks
Baby Craun's size: An acorn squash. He's starting to put on lots of baby fat!
Total weight gain/loss: At a total gain of 10 pounds now.
Maternity clothes: Yep. I haven't worn "normal" tights, leggings, or pants in what feels like forever.
Stretch marks? Nope, thankfully.
Sleep: Some nights good, some not.
Movement: Lots. I started counting kicks last week and he's been getting up to 10 kicks/movements in about 10 minutes or less, usually it only takes 2 to 3 minutes. Yesterday morning at work I was trying to focus on a conversation my coworkers were having but D thought it would be a good time to start moving around like crazy. All I could focus on was my moving belly and I giggled a few times. I'm sure my coworkers were like - WTF, why's she laughing about this serious conversation?!
Symptoms: Heartburn. Tums and I are BFFs now. And I get really really tired after moving around all day.
Labor signs? Nope.
Food cravings: Nothing really now - any cravings are really fleeting. I think I've fulfilled my lemon craving, although I still need to go get some lemon custard from that place by my parents. Brian and I determined that I'm just like him now. If I get in my head that I'm going to be eating something, I HAVE to have it or I'm thrown off.
Miss anything? Sleeping straight through the night!
Belly button in or out? Getting flatter. Yuck.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Nursery progress: We bought D his version of Buddy at Pier One when we bought our new kitchen chairs. He's so cute and soft! We'll have to see if Laney approves.
I also bought a foot stool for the rocker (but they didn't have a cushion so it might go back) and a lamp for those night feedings when we don't want the glaring overhead light on. I'll post pics of those after I figure out how I'm going to spruce them up. They're rather boring now!
Best moment this week: We went on our hospital tour over the weekend, and seeing the newborns and where everything will take place was pretty exciting but pretty freaky. We're going to have a little person in about 10ish weeks!
Weekly wisdom: I'm so thankful that I've been getting stuff done during these weeks of feeling good. I'm starting to notice my energy level going back down, so after work is crash-time now. We have a few more busy weekends planned and then it's relaxation time.
Looking forward to: A low-key weekend with my gal pals. I can't wait to just relax!

No comments:
Post a Comment